Hi,

On Oct 1, 4:07 pm, Mika <mika.ristim...@tkk.fi> wrote:
> From the stack trace it seems that your trying to allocate 160 MB of
> memory. And for one app the max heap size in Android is 16 Mb (if i
> remember correctly). That's why the outofmemoryerror. Don't know why
> are you allocating that much memory though??

i don't know it, too. Perhaps it helped, if i show you my xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RelativeLayout
        xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <TextView
                android:id="@+id/ak"
                android:text="Streckenlänge: 0 km"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:paddingTop="15px"
                android:layout_marginLeft="5px"
                />
        <View
                android:id="@+id/view1"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="2dip"
                android:background="#FF00FF00"
                android:layout_below="@id/ak"
                android:layout_marginTop="5px"/>

        <TextView
                android:id="@+id/ab"
                android:text="Abbiegepunkt hinzufügen:"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_below="@id/view1"
                android:layout_marginLeft="5px"
                android:layout_marginTop="10px"
                />
        <Button
                android:id="@+id/left"
                android:background="@drawable/left"
                android:layout_below="@id/ab"
                android:layout_alignLeft="@id/ab"

                android:id="@+id/right"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_marginLeft="5px"
                android:layout_toRightOf="@id/left"
                android:layout_alignTop="@id/left"
                android:background="@drawable/right"
                />

        <View
                android:id="@+id/view2"
                android:layout_below="@id/left"
                android:id="@+id/gefahr"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_below="@id/view2"
                android:text="Gefahrenpunkt:"
                android:id="@+id/gefahrbild"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:text="mit Bild speichern"
                android:layout_below="@id/gefahr"
                android:id="@+id/gefahrtext"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:text="mit Text speichern"
                android:layout_toRightOf="@id/gefahrbild"
                android:layout_alignTop="@id/gefahrbild"
                android:id="@+id/view3"
                android:layout_below="@id/gefahrbild"
                android:id="@+id/end"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:text="Erfassung stoppen"
                android:layout_below="@id/view3"
                android:layout_marginLeft="5px"
                android:layout_marginTop="10px"
                />
        <RelativeLayout
                xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_below="@id/end">
                <com.google.android.maps.MapView
                android:id="@+id/mapview"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:enabled="false"
                android:clickable="true"
                android:apiKey="api key" />
    </RelativeLayout>
</RelativeLayout>

The picture on my buttons are very small and so i thought, the MapView
is the problem?? I dont have an Overlay or something like that.
In my app, i have a locationListener, which "collect" gps points...
And in my app i can start an intent, where i can take pictures.

So I don't know, why i allocate 160 MB?!

Thanks,
Stefan