Check out this link if you have not allready:
http://groups.google.com/group/Android-DevPhone-Updating/browse_thread/thread/5b7c52f40d91d2ef

I have flashed my adp1 with the version currently available from htc
web site. It still says "test-keys" but it turns out that this is
ok! :)

I have done factory reset  on my phone and then a clean update and
everything works ok. No force close on startup, all applications are
working correctly.
Have you other guys tried it out?

zz,
Sava