Hi Mohithif you are done with all your networking stuff then
put the code in a method and run a thread from the activity and call that
method.
Keep in mind that you need to create a surface and get holder from that and
holder.lockcanvas()
give you the canvas and then use that canvas in the camera.capture(canvas)
method show your camera in emulator.
Let me know if you get this or not.

--
Shobhit Kasliwal
Application Developer Intern
Liventus Designs
3400 Dundee Rd Northbrook IL 60062
skasli...@liventus.com
office: 847-291-1395 ext. 192
Cell: (309) 826 4709

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."