Hey guys,

I read this article here
http://androidcommunity.com/android-coming-to-the-htc-touch-hd-20081007/
which states that Android is being ported to the Blackstone.Is that
true?I talked to the guy from xda-developers who was supposed to port
Android for the Touch HD but it seems he got a new phone... so... he
won't be doing it.Is someone porting android for Blackstone?
I've been researching Adnroid running on Blackstone and there are tons
and tons of people who want to install it.I saw some youtube videos on
how to install Android but when you do you don't have mic or sound (so
when both sides can't hear each other when talking) and these kinda
stuff...
Android is awesome I would love to be an Android user!

Cheers,

Christian