Since you reinstalled a new machine, you have a new debug keystore
with a different certificate which has a different MD5 fingerprint.

Did you follow the instructions
(http://code.google.com/android/add-ons/google-apis/mapkey.html) to
get a new API key that matches your new certificate?

Xav

--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead