Hi, I am confused.
As far as I can see ppl just want to be able to do some cosmetic
adjustments
to the appearance of the tabs - mostly shape and position.
BTW, what about tabs on sides (for landscape layout maybe)?
We don't care about functionality (OK, "business logic"),
radio-buttons behavior and switching content will do just fine :)
So, why was it so hard for the Android Team to give us this ability
(cosmetic adjustments)
in the first place?
And next about nEx.Software code.
Can I somehow replace TabWidget only in the original TabHost?