Hi,

thanks for your answers! The rotation of the device is the only
config. change, what I think will happen by using my app. But because
this is not guaranteed, i found a way, how i can save my instance of
my SaveHelper class (sh). I "implements" the Parcelable, and so i can
save this in a Bundle. And for my location variables i decide to use
putDoubles (putDouble("last_lat", last.getLatitude); and so on).
With the onSaveInstanceState(Bundle savedInstanceState) function and
getSaveInstanceState(Bundle savedInstanceState) (where i get all
values back) - function i have  covered all the configuration change
cases, haven't I?
One open question is what happened, if someone calls me on my phone.
Does my app stop to get gps points (in my app i implement a
locationListener)?? I do think so, because the app will be in the
background and the "phone app" will be on the foreground??

Thanks,
Stefan