Murphy

I am not looking for shortcut. Let me rephrase my question.
I want an icon on home screen , upon clicking this icon my application
should be launched.
As of now when i create an activity and executes it, i need to open
menu and click on the activity name to launch my application. I know i
can create a shortcut for this, instead can i have the same icon on
home screen instead inside menu through my activity program.

Thanks,
Jeelani