Hi,

We have a 6+ Months Contract Job opportunity with our Direct Client in
Telecom Domian for "Google Android" in Warren, NJ. If you are
comfortable with this opportunity or if you have anyone, then please
send me your updated resumes with interested billing rate and contact
information.

Location: Warren, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months

* Looking for strong Looking for strong Google Android mobile
application developer
* 5+ years of experience in enterprise scale application development
* Good concept of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design
principles
* Exposure to Agile development methods with a strong focus on unit
testing.
* Strong understanding of memory management, files I/O, network
protocols, socket programming, concurrency, multi-threading etc.
* Unit testing, performance analysis, profiling, benchmarking etc.
* Networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP
* Working with XML and multi-media applications
* Experience on consumer facing applications

Thanks and Best Regards,
Harish Kumar
Primus Software Corporation
Duluth, GA 30097