I had uses the MergeAdapter with this code:

        public void retrieveVideotheek()
    {
        try {
                        HashMap<String, Object> response = (HashMap<String,
Object>)
client.call("film.retrieveTv", sessionKey);

                        Iterator it = response.entrySet().iterator();

                    while (it.hasNext()) {
                        cinema = new ArrayList<FilmDetail>();
                        Map.Entry pairs = (Map.Entry)it.next();
                        Object[] cinemaFilms = (Object[])pairs.getValue();
                        FilmDetail cinemaMovie = new FilmDetail();

                        for (int i=0; i<cinemaFilms.length; i++)
                        {
                        cinemaMovie = new FilmDetail();
                        Map m = (Map) cinemaFilms[i];
                        cinemaMovie.setTitle(m.get("title").toString());
                        cinema.add(cinemaMovie);
                        }

                        String datum = pairs.getKey().toString();
                        long unixTime = Long.parseLong(datum);
                        long timeStamp = unixTime * 1000;
                        java.util.Date date = new Date(timeStamp);
                        SimpleDateFormat formatter = new
SimpleDateFormat("EEEEEE,
HH:mm 'uur'");
                        String parsed = formatter.format(date);

                        System.out.println("DATUM: " + parsed);

                        LayoutInflater inflater = (LayoutInflater)
this.getSystemService(Context.LAYOUT_INFLATER_SERVICE);
                        View filmLayout = inflater.inflate(R.layout.list_header,
null);
                        TextView headerTxt = (TextView)filmLayout.findViewById
(R.id.list_header_title);
                        headerTxt.setText(parsed);

                        mergeAdapter.addView(headerTxt);
                        mergeAdapter.addAdapter(new cinemaAdapter(this,
R.layout.cinema_row, cinema));

                        //adapter.addSection(parsed, new cinemaAdapter(this,
R.layout.cinema_row, cinema));

                    }

and this is the response:

{1255207800=[Ljava.lang.Object;@43780378, 1255199100=
[Ljava.lang.Object;@43824bb8, 1255204800=[Ljava.lang.Object;@4381fd38,
1255212600=[Ljava.lang.Object;@43822ff0, 1255169700=
[Ljava.lang.Object;@438289d8, 1255194000=[Ljava.lang.Object;@43796e08,
1255189800=[Ljava.lang.Object;@43819d98, 1255197600=
[Ljava.lang.Object;@43824b18, 1255183500=[Ljava.lang.Object;@438147b8,
1255181400=[Ljava.lang.Object;@43859b58, 1255206000=
[Ljava.lang.Object;@438189e0, 1255207500=[Ljava.lang.Object;@43790030,
1255212000=[Ljava.lang.Object;@43788908, 1255216500=
[Ljava.lang.Object;@43823570}

So for every key i make a new header with the corresponding Movies
under this header.

When the listActivity loads it shows it very well but when i scroll
down and up it shows me this list like this:

http://snapplr.com/stkn

What is the problem?

Wouter