Now I tried the following snippet but it doesn't quite work:

        button3.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener()
                {
                        public void onClick(View v)
                        {
                                String uriString =
"google.streetview:cbll=44.640381,-63.575911&cbp=1,90,,0,1.0";
                                Uri uri = Uri.parse(uriString);
                                startActivity(new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW,
uri));
                        }
                }

Probably I'm assigning the parameters incorrectly. Any obvious mistake
in above? I believe I have 2 commas after the yaw in above, although
it is hard to see them.

Now the lat/long I gave may be 50 meters from the nearest streetview
camera icon. Is this OK?