Hi,

I am trying to develop an application that simply downloads a web
page, creates a new TextView, and sets the text to the web page's
source (or content).

I have been playing with apaches HTTP library and have some example
code up and running, everything 'should' work, but it doesn't. Every
time I try to run the application I get the following error message
from the emulator:

[2009-10-10 11:34:03 - WebGrab]ActivityManager: Starting: Intent etc
[2009-10-10 11:34:03 - WebGrab]ActivityManager: [1]
Killed                  am start -n net....

I have the internet permission enabled in my manifest. Here is my
example code.. http://pastie.org/649368

Thanks for any replies.

Regards,
Lee