Hi guys, I have a small test application that simply grabs a URL from
an EditText box, before downloading the page source for the URL,
prompting the user to ask if it should display the contents, then
doing so, or returning state.

I would like to incorporate a ProgressDialog to appear whilst the GET
request is in action. I understand this would require threads, and I
have attempted to implement this, but to no avail. Could anyone assist
in this matter?

My code is here: http://pastie.org/650756

Thanks for any reply

Regards,