Hi all,

I'm working on an application where I wan't to show a thumbnail image
on an ImageButton. This works when I scale the image to create the
thumbnail using a hard coded size, but I would really like to use the
button.getWidth() / getHeight() to calculate the size of the
thumbnail.

However the getWidth/Height returns zero in onCreate() - probably
because the layouting is not finished(?).

Is there any way to get the size of the component? Is there any
"onLayoutDone()" function that I could override, or how should one go
about doing this?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Anders