My program creates a bitmap and successfully stores it on external
storage (Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI).

The next option to implement is to share the image.
I'm thinking about different way of doing it:
1. Save it as captured image (as before) and startActivity with
Intent.ACTION_SEND intent with the saved image uri.
2. Save it in application's home directory (getFileStreamPath()),
startActivityForResult as in 1. and I hope that I'll recieve a result
when the message is sent.
3. Save it in some kind of temp/cache folder and don't bother about
deleting it or delete it as in 2.

Personally I prefer the second option.

My questions are:
Will it work with startActivityForResult() as in 2. ?
Do I have access to temp/cache folder as in 3. ? If I do, Should I
delete the file afterwards ?
May be some flag for Intent.ACTION_SEND to delete the file
afterwards ?

Thanks.