Hello,

I made a simple game called "taquin" in french, here you can see an
example of this game (it's not mine) :
http://rigolmath.free.fr/taquin/taquin.htm#retour

In my game the numbers are replaced by picture's fragments (object
Bitmap), when I do movements by myself (by clicking on a picture
fragment) the refresh of the gridview works. But when the movements
are automatics (I made an heuristic function to solve the game) the
refresh doesn't work at each movement...

To refresh the gridview I call the method "notifyDataSetChanged()" on
the object of my class ImageAdapter (extends BaseAdapter) which has
the gridview as attribute. I put a "Thread.sleep(500)" after each
"notifyDataSetChanged()", the "sleep" works beacause it delays the
game solving but the view is not refreshed.

Do you have an idea to fix this problem ?