Jason Van Anden wrote:
> I am setting setEnabled = false for a Context Menu item.
>
> The item appears grayed out ... but I can still click on it.  When I do,
> the menu closes.
>
> This does not seem to like the correct behavior to me.
>
> Is this a bug or a misunderstood feature?  Anyone else experiencing this?

I can tell you that I see the same behavior in 1.5 and 1.6. I hadn't
tried a disabled context menu item before.

I can see arguments either way as to whether it is correct behavior, so
I do not know whether it is a bug or not.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 1.0 In Print!