> In fairness, if ahome doesn't support the published appwidget
> standard, that's not exactly your fault.

I agree. I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't my default home
screen at the
moment.

> Does ahome publish any info regarding how to program widgets for their
> homescreen?

I'll look into that. But even if they do:

- should an AppWidget stick to the google provided layout guidelines
or implement
different layouts for every possible homescreen ?
- is it even possible to determine the homescreen/AppWidget container
constraints ?

Regards,

Matthias.