Hello,

I have a unusual problem. I had a ListView that I fill with my own
Adapter.
This Adapter had a few elements with a TableLayout. In this
Tablelayout I added one Row with text on the left and a button on the
right.
But the Button is optional...

So I get a list with 6 Elements without a button and 6 with button. I
set the onItemClickListener on the list...
Thats all no problem.

But.. I click on a element without button the listener startet.. I
click on the element with button, no reaction. But the button is
clickable... Could it be that android disabled the click event on a
element if the element contains a buttonor something other clickable?

I tested it with a Row with text on the left an text on the right. The
listener works...

Thanks for help.