Android Developers,

I have a drop down menu that uses JavaScript to add some different
styling.

It works as expected when viewed on a desktop browser. (At least on
FireFox).

However, when I view it on Android, it becomes a text input box when I
click on it.

If I use the... what do you call the roller thingy? Trackball? If I
use the ball to select the drop down, I can scroll through options,
but if I select one, that one then becomes a text input box.

I want a drop down with no text input involved. I'm not even sure
where the text box is even coming from.

An example of my code can be found here:
http://local_karamoh.com/dropdowntest.html

Anyone have any idea where this text box action is coming from?