I think i will stick with Andrei's advice and release it into android
market.  I dont think we need to support dozens of separate locations
to provide access to apps when there is already centralized source.

I will however encourage/submit a ticket for the android market to
allow apps to be marked BEta, and allow users to choose whether4 or
not they see beta apps.