Would appreciate some help here, my app (Apple2 Emulator) runs great
on the emulator, but when I put it up on my G1 it becomes extremely
flakey.  Force quit / hang like crazy.  I uploaded to the market and
everyone is force quitting the app.  Not good!  The code is based on
the old lunar lander example.  The problem I’m seeing is that the app
hangs up on the “synchronized (mSurfaceHolder) {“ block (see code
snippets below.)
Question is: Why would it hang up on the “synchronized
(mSurfaceHolder) {“check and what can I do to troubleshoot / debug?  I
can’t pinpoint exactly what started it, but I will tell you I added
some native JNI calls and it seems to have started after that?  It
generally hangs in the beginning when I give control to the “view”
thread.

MANY THANKS
Bart

Code:
public class <view> extends SurfaceView implements
SurfaceHolder.Callback {
…
public <thread>(SurfaceHolder surfaceHolder, Context context, Handler
handler) {
            mSurfaceHolder = surfaceHolder;
…
private void doDraw(Canvas c) {