Hey,

I had followed this blog post also but it doesnt works for me..

I also have this problem:
when I get to the following line: provider.retrieveAccessToken
(verifier); I receive this
exception:"oauth.signpost.exception.OAuthExpectationFailedException:
Authorized request token or token secret not set. Did you retrieve an
authorized request token before?"

Do you know what I can do to solve this problem? Thank you.