I'd like to get the coverage of framework part (under /path/to/mydroid/
frameworks).

Thanks to the topic "EMMA Code coverage and JUnit", I cound get the
coverage of the application part but couldn't get framework part yet.

What I tried are:

1. Build andoroid from source code with EMMA_INSTRUMENT=true and make
sdk.
    I get around browser build error with -no-local option.
2. Launch the emulator with the sdk's image.
3. Launch a test application with runtest.py commands with --coverage
option.

But all I could is only application part's coverage.

I suppose I have to run the framework package (android.jar) on the
instrument to get coverage but I have no idea.
Please let me know the way to do so. Any help is welcome.