A question about the Bluetooth functionality... it says that Bluetooth
2.1 is supported, and particularly the OPP (Object Push Profile).
Specifically, does this mean that we will finally be able to send and
receive files between other phones and PCs?

OPP is I beleive based on OBEX, which is what tends to normally be
used for this sort of thing.

Really hoping the answer is yes, as then the most requested and highly
starred issue in the Google Android codeset will finally be put to
rest!

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=1725

I still feel a twinge of shame whenever I am asked to bluetooth a
photo to a friend's WinMo or Nokia, and have to admit my shiny new
Android smartphone lacks that basic functionality..