My apps invoke Google Streetview through an Intent (as document here:
http://developer.android.com/intl/zh-TW/guide/appendix/g-app-intents.html).
Right now I am testing things out for Android 2.0. In the absence of a
physical device, this is through emulator testing only, for now.
I noticed the Google apps, which are needed to test the above, are
missing in  2.0. I did some poking around but couldn't find a source
to install those on the emulator (I am aware there's been some
commotion around that aspect of Android...). So I tried the Cyanogen
(sp?) route, pull Street.apk off a 1.6 device and then adb install it
in the emulator. That didn't work... Street.apk is reported as already
existing, and I cannot replace it ("failure").
BTW: I cross checked this method against Maps.apk, and that went
through OK.

Anybody got an idea how to properly install street view on the 2.0
emulator? (Did I fundamentally miss something here?)