I just installed SDK 2.0 and tested a stable app on a 2.0 AVD to make
sure it's still ok. It isn't. I'm trying to debug this, but the
problem, whatever it is, looks to be happening in Android, not in my
app.

App starts fine, flowing through the entire onCreate() and
initializing everything. I tested this with by attaching the debugger
to the emulator and setting breakpoints throughout. Good so far. Then
the application resumes, calling the onCreate() again. This continues,
presumably forever or until I kill the app.

On every iteration I am getting log messages with the tag UsageStats.
The messages I'm seeing include:

W UsageStats Something wrong here, didn't expect *packagename* to be
resumed
W UsageStats Unexpected resume of com.android.launcher while already
resumed in *packagename*

The first of these messages appears for every iteration. The second
one appeared only once.

The app I'm testing isn't too fancy, but I have had 6-figures worth of
user downloads and no one has ever reported a problem like this.

Suggestions?