Hey

Has anyone got the Database going on WebView?  I've gotten it to work
on the browser itself on the Emulator (using the Stickies example),
but not in the WebView.  I noticed that Google added
setDatabaseEnabled and setDatabasePath, but there's no examples or
source anywhere that's actually using this code.

I'm guessing that Geolocation in the WebView has similar issues, but I
haven't tried to use the WebView geolocation as of yet.