Hello,

i have following problem:
I have my "MainActivity". In this Activity, i start a thread
(SaxParser in another "normal" java file). Now I want to call a method
from the MainActivity out of the normal java file? I have read
something of an Application object, but i only find things, where i
have to create a new Intent (...).
Is it possible to use the application object in the other "normal"
java file like that:

Second/normal/SaxParser-file:

public class XMLHandler extends DefaultHandler implements Parcelable
{
   ConstructorOfSecondJavaFile(  ApplicationObject o)
   {
      this.applicationObject = o;
   }

    o.callMethodOfMainActivity (int aValue);
}

MainActivity:

private int val;

public class MainAcitivity extends ...Acticity
{
  public onCreate (..)
  {
  }

  public callMethodOfManinActivity (int val)
  {
    this.val = val;
  }
}