i am having a problem in receiving a pending intent.It is fired
successfully at the requested time but if i boot my device before
that time, I refire the pendingIntent on device startup in a service,
pending intent is fired (which i check in OnSendFinished listener of
pending intent) but not received in the respective receiver(Log
statements in the onReceive method of the receiver are not
displayed ).

I want to know whether pendingIntent  that have been fired are
canceled at boot time and do we need to refire them or do they exist
and would work normally on startup.