hi,

2 or 3 things to tell ;)

1) Thanks Pic$ou for the feed.
2) Nikolay Ananiev is right! No need to post several time the same
message
3) Nikolay Ananiev. Instead of posting your stupid message. I prefer
just believe Pic$ou experienced the fact he didn't see is post appear
immediatly on the forum so i suspect he retried thinking something was
wrong in the posting procedure, like I experienced when i was a google
group noob user too!

So instead of shooting  Nikolay is better to explain and help users to
understand!!!!!!! whitout that instead of having new forum users they
could be frustated by such behaving! The community always need more
users !!

So Pic$ou for the futur post you have just to know google never lose a
message. Maybe you have to wait some moderation operation or system
latency but your message finally appear. And i agree with Nikolay
Spaming is not smart.

Regards

Croco