On Nov 4, 2:56 pm, Tor <tor.hough...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hm, the application failing to install turned out to be due to a bad
> file system. However, I'd
> still like to know what the dispatch error means as I have never seen
> it before (it still occurs).

It means DDMS is sending requests to your device that it doesn't
understand.

| Can't dispatch DDM chunk 46454154: no handler defined

If you convert that from hexadecimal to ASCII, it spells out "FEAT".
It's asking the VM what features it supports.  In this case, the VM
doesn't know what a FEAT request is, so the request is rejected (and
DDMS makes appropriate assumptions).

| Can't dispatch DDM chunk 4d505251: no handler defined

MPRQ, or Method PRofiling Query.  DDMS is checking to see if method
profiling is already in progress.  This is also pretty new.