I am interested--as I'm sure many of you are--in posting text to a
facebook profile, a twitter status or some other social forum of the
user's picking.  As a game developer, I think this would be  nice for
users to brag about high scores.  I was hoping that with 2.0's new
sync and saved social profiles that there might be a simple intent for
this--something like the ACTION_SEND does for sending data to a
contact.  Ideally, I would just have a simple intent, let's say
ACTION_POST with some data (either text or a stream) with a MIME-TYPE
set and the Android OS or MotoBlur, or someone who actually holds on
to the user's social account information would handle a post.  I don't
mind if someone catches my intent and prompts the user to approve it
first.  I just want to give them the option.

Can anyone tell me if anything like this exists?  If not, what is the
simplest way to post something to a facebook profile (feed or status),
twitter status or some other social media?  I have no desire to
recapture the user's login info, as they've already done this, and why
should they trust a 3rd party app to handle it properly?  Thanks.

-Graham