hi..

I am making an app where I need to filter the contacts as user types..
I m using autoTextView and I am able to successfully query the
contacts db for either tel number or name..
However while displaying I can either display name or tel number only
as simple cursor only lets me match one list view with one column..
How do I merge the name and tel number column of the cursor so that
both of them can be shown in one list view..

Thanks!!