I am running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I have Eclipse 3.5
installed with the Android SDK installed.

Everytime I open Eclipse, I get the error:
Failed to parse the output of 'adb version'

When I try to run a program, I get:
The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured.
You must restart adb and Eclipse.
Please ensure that adb is correctly located at 'C:\Development Tools
\Android-SDK-Windows\tools\adb.exe' and can be executed.

I have tried to restart adb and Eclipse several times with no luck.