hi Dmitri,

Could you please answer my post regarding syncAdapters in the same thread.
Pasting it again below.
     "Thanks for throwing some light on SyncAdapters. Once a new sync
account and sync adapter is created ( By
inherting AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter) for a sync application,how does any
other application wants to call sync for the same sync app will bind?. Was
it through SyncManager or through ContentResolver.requestSync(). What is the
api should other apps call to bind to my sync application?.

Could you please let us know some more details of SyncManager and Sync
Adapter relation. What should I do to add my AbstractAdapter to SyncManager.
Thanks."

Regards,
Sukumar.