Hi Adam,

Perhaps unrelated, but thought I'd share. I picked up a Droid Friday
morning, and by noon on Saturday, I had had 10 reboots just as you describe
(stuck between Droid screen and red-eye screen). Having found many others
online having this issue, I returned the phone at 1:00pm Saturday and have
had no more re-boots.

By the way, I got the re-boot doing anything from 'nothing' (sitting on the
desk with USB plugged in) to using the Camera.

Is this your phone's first re-boot?

Scott
SoftwareForMe.com

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Adam O <baamgetd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Device: Motorola DROID
>
> I just wanted to post an issue I found. I downloaded ES File Explorer
> and was browsing a shared folder of pictures on a desktop. I selected
> a picture and, with the file explorer's picture viewer, browsed the
> next few pictures sequentially. I found one that I wanted to use as a
> background, so with a menu option, I chose set as background. The
> device froze, and started a never ending reboot cycle. I had to hard
> reset the device and wipe it with the POWER + X button option. I am
> not sure if this is an ES File Explorer problem or a problem with file
> transfers initiated some way other than copy and paste, or just simply
> trying to assign a remote path as a background image location, but I
> thought it necessary to post. I have sent this to the author of the
> file manager as well.

Warm regards,
The PhoneMyPC Team