This is being discussed on -discuss and I believe that the changes
can't be enforced until they've complied with section 14.1 (in both
new and old agreements) of the agreement which states;

"14.1 Google may make changes to this Agreement at any time by sending
the Developer notice by email describing the modifications made...."

Al.

The -discuss thread is at
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/android-discuss/browse_thread/thread/485a2b4c97c6535b