well  in Cancel you need to specify the id of the alert , but as i
haven't created that alert as it was generated by android framework
itself on the receiving the new sms, i did delete that sms from sms
database and when u open messages you wont see it there but status bar
still shows new sms message and when user clicks on it there wont be
any thread cuz i have already delete that thread from database , could
some person of greater knowledge can help me over here , thnaks