Hi,

I am developing the Android mobile applications fro syncing the files
and photos from Android mobile to PC over the wifi. I need to transfer
the files through http protocol. I explored some Funambol Android API.
But this API is not fully supporting the all the file sync. I
installed the Funambol Anndroid client SDK in my emulator. What will
be the server settting to transfer the file to server.

If any one has some other SyncML Android API. Please share the API. I
need very urgent for the Android SyncML mobile development.

Thanks,
Bharath.