Thanks Dianne Hackborn.
This is my entire manifest file, I have just renamed the classes for this
email.

<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
      package="com.saisk.moneynow"
      android:versionCode="2"
      android:versionName="Preview 1.0">
   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"
/>
   <application
               android:name="myApplication"
               android:icon="@drawable/mn"
               android:label="@string/app_name"
               android:windowNoTitle="true">

        <activity android:name=".MyActivity"
                  android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation"
                  android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
    </application>
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" />
</manifest>

Kumar    _/|\_
www.saisk.com
ku...@saisk.com
"making a profound difference with knowledge and creativity..."