I'm not a dev, but just throwing out some info.
I have a Sprint HTC Hero and this happens when I restart...

Some program's name will change to com.companyname.appname, but will
still work such as:
Astro File Manager (2.1.0)
My Backup Pro (2.1.1)

Google Voice (0.2.6) seems to be unique...it looses the name but is
replaced with "voicemail_configuration_key" unlike the others.

Some apps require a reinstall such as:
Meebo IM (21.0) - Will crash every time I try to sign on until it's
reinstalled.
Advanced Task Manager (3.7) - Phone can't find the app.