Hi Phil,

Search for seeingwithsound, and you should find The vOICe for Android
camera app (I just double checked this search on my ADP1).

One wild guess is that your "android.permission.SET_ORIENTATION" might
play a role (I do not use it), because at least on HTC's G1/ADP1 there
are orientation limitations in the camera preview, and perhaps HTC
decided to become more picky about this for camera apps.

Thanks