Since getting Eclipse to recognize and debug both the emulator and a
usb connected device I have been unable to see any of my embedded
Log.x messages appear in LogCat log.  I do though still see real time
system messages appear in the log.

Log.x was originally working when all the debugger would recognize was
the emulator.  I had to tweak a number of profile and project settings
to get debug to work with the device and may have inadvertently
toggled something having to do with LogCat.  But I don't see anything
that sticks out in the menu's as possibly causing the log problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?