I do:

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="1"></uses-sdk>

:)

so it should be more likely to work...

The error is quite weird - I will try to do it again, maybe it was a
fluke and the file just got currupted while being transferred,
although I think I already did repeat the procedure... Since you claim
it to work on your side - it is definitely worth making sure this is
not a fluke of some sort.

Regards,
Max.