It seems to be a bug in android command (sdkmanager) and sometimes
it's ignoring command line arguments:

+ exec java -Xmx256M -Djava.ext.dirs=/opt/android-sdk/tools/lib/x86:/
opt/android-sdk/tools/lib -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir=/opt/
android-sdk/tools -jar /opt/android-sdk/tools/lib/sdkmanager.jar
update sdk
No command line parameters provided, launching UI.
See 'android --help' for operations from the command line.