Hi Everyone,

 Currently I am doing R&D on an idea for example I have an application
"abc" which send sms through my own way .
I want to do work like this:
When user send sms from Android Default Messaging Application My app
Intercept that sms and stop it to send  and take user decision to send
sms via operator or my app.
(As you have seen many apps those  intercepts outgoing calls and
abortBroadcast(); and take user decision to call via GSM or via their
apps.)

I want to do the same work for messaging client. My findings are its
not possible.
IS IT POSSIBLE??????  if yes then how ? any suggessions ? tutorials ?

Hopes you have got my idea.

Any Android Framework  Engineer please reply on this. Is it
possible ?????

Best Regards,
Gulfam Hassan