I am making an API for my own use.  It is an Android project in
eclipse. An Android activity project in the same workspace uses it to
do stuff.  Or at least, thats the idea.

The problem is that when i try to export the API as a jar that can be
used by the activity the JAR wizard only shows me source files.  It
will not allow me to add .class files to the jar!  It wont even show
them.  In the package explorer the bin directory is not there.
However, it is there if you look at the file system.  The clas files
are built and in bin like I would expect.

How do I create a jar containing the .class files in my API that can
be used by another project?

(Oddly, i had this working at one point but now it wont... even after
recreating the project from scratch!)

Thanks