Hi Mark Murphy,

Is there any Way to get "SMSC" Number because I have seen at the link
mentioned below

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/974743849abcd958/6d13bee0ffaafac3?lnk=raot

There is the way to get "SMSC" Number and i am unable to import Phone
Class in my activity.
Is there any way to get "SMSC" number ????

Thanks in advance.
Gulfam Hassan