OK so you say you can't override the Home Key... Then how does the
"Toddler Lock" program work? The only think you can do to unlock that
prog is through the provided key combination, four corner touch, or
long press power and initiate shut down. What exactly are they doing
to accomplish this? They are either temporarily overriding the home
screen itself and therefore when you press the home key it is
technically taking you to the "Home" screen and you still see "Toddler
Lock" because home has been replaced.....Or, "Toddler Lock" is some
how set over the homepage. Or....... Well I guess thats the
question... Or what else? What is happening? Why does "Toddler Lock"
appear to be overriding "Home" key?